QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 25139|回复: 22

MH370果然是被劫持迭戈加西亚基地!

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-31 16:55:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这个一位美国IBM的工程师在3月18日的电邮,当时他在失踪的216号名单中:
BLOCKBUSTER: THIS IS ACCURATE AND NOW 100 PERCENT CONFIRMED: HIJACKED IBM ENGINEER SUCCESSFULLY DIALED OUT OF DIEGO GARCIA
  轰动爆料:这是100%被证实的消息:被劫持的IBM工程师从迭戈加西亚发出信息
  PERMALINK 永久链接
  RUSH UPDATE: The story below is NOW CONFIRMED 100 PERCENT TRUE.
  热点更新:以下报道现已100%证实。
  The blindfold: 被蒙眼
  该人声称他发出信息时眼睛是被罩住的。美军罩住犯人的眼睛时,是在其头上套一个袋子,袋子是有锁的,无法从头上取下。因此该工程师的双手是自由的,这使他能够从屁股里拔出Iphone 5( Exif数据显示),使用语音命令登录和发出信息。这解释了为什么他发出的照片是黑的,因为他无法看到发的是什么,只知道拍了张照片发出去。
  坐标:虽然照片的exif数据中的坐标与网上的google或其它来源的迭戈加西亚坐标不完全相同,但还是基本在其范围之内的,证明还没有人对网上的坐标做手脚。它有助于证实这不只是个恶作剧,因为该Iphone拍照时的坐标正是在迭戈加西亚。

ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS:原帖如下:
  IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 GOT A SELFIE OUT TO THE INTERNET.
  被劫370航班上的IBM工程师将其个人信息发到互连网。
  IBM工程师贴的这张黑照片是在黑暗的单人牢房里拍的。因为单人小间里太黑了,所以照片全是黑的。但关键信息是在照片的exif数据中,拍摄地点的坐标是迭戈加西亚。这是真的,不是恶作剧。照片的坐标显示拍摄位置在Google官方给出的迭戈加西亚3英里范围之内。它与Google所提供的位置数据不完全相同,差了两三英里,所以没有人搜到这里,这也证明了它的真实性。我不知道岛有多大,但如果有飞机跑道,那无疑就更符合了。
  与照片一起的还有这些文字:“我的航班被劫持,我被不明身份的军事人员扣为人质。我在IBM工作,在被劫持期间我设法把手机藏在了屁股里。他们把我与其它乘客分开,单独关进一个小间里。我的名字叫飞利浦.伍德。我觉得他们给我用了药,我无法清晰地思考。”
  ASTEROID IMPACT LEVEL UPDATE: SCAMMERS ARE SAYING THERE NEVER WAS A PHILLIP WOOD WORKING FOR IBM. BUT HIS LINKDIN DESTROYS THAT LIE AND CONFIRMS THE STORY:
  天地大冲撞级更新:骗子们说IBM从未有过叫飞利浦.伍德的人,但他的联系网(LinkedIn)粉碎了该谎言,证实了此报道:
  Image Exif data: THE SMOKING GUN 照片Exif数据:确凿的证据
  Exif是原封不动的。Exif数据由每个相机生成,嵌入在照片中,包含了照片拍摄时的所有环境数据。要查看Exif信息,可以把照片保存到桌面,右键点击选择照片属性,再选择详细信息。可以看到照片拍摄于3月18日,由Iphone 5拍摄,ISO 3200,快门1/15。Exif信息中含有坐标,是因为Iphone知道自身所在的地理位置,而且该坐标就是迭戈加西亚的。这是第一次,一张空白的照片说出了一切。
  Exif不能被通用软件改写,只能在某些领域如图像信用卡用某些高级应用进行补充。它也可以被删除,但无法改写。含有未损坏exif数据的照片在法庭上是有效的证据。会不会Exif被黑了,这个不是真的,CIA或者什么黑客高手干的。我怀疑。我觉得很可能这个是真的。
  围绕这个故事的另一个事实,是将此消息放到Farganne(论坛名Glitch)的人收到了太多威胁恐吓的语音邮件,这是证明此事属实的另一个证据。可以肯定的是,只要消息在这里发布出来,就是将魔鬼放出了瓶子。我无法强调照片的GPS坐标有多重要,它与Google公布的稍有不同,而且在网上没有出现过,这就证明了该坐标不是来源于google或Wikipedia,它真的是来源于拍摄器材,而且拍摄时的地理位置只能是迭戈加西亚。
  DEAR U.S. ARMED FORCES: THE GAME IS OVER. RETURN FLIGHT 370 TO MALAYSIA AIRLINES, RETURN THE PEOPLE TO THEIR FAMILIES, AND SEND PHILLIP WOOD HOME. You have been BUSTED!!!
  亲爱的美国军方:游戏结束了。将370航班还给马航,让乘客们回家,放飞利浦.伍德回家。你们已经失败了!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-31 17:33:39 | 显示全部楼层
强烈要求置顶!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-31 18:06:37 | 显示全部楼层
屁屁里藏IPhone5
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-31 18:10:22 | 显示全部楼层
家族兄和瞎大早已暗示,霉国就是幕后元凶,纸终究包不住火,恶有恶报,罪恶的霉帝终归会血债雪还的,中华民族崛起之日便是霉帝灭亡之时!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-31 19:28:43 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
真的么?如果真捉住感觉不会这么容易让他发信息
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-31 20:00:19 | 显示全部楼层
真的假的???这年月真假难辩啊?但愿是真的,但愿我们的同胞还在!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-31 21:18:16 | 显示全部楼层
屁股藏iphone,该多有才啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-3-31 21:24:47 | 显示全部楼层
全英文邮件:
BLOCKBUSTER: THIS IS ACCURATE AND NOW 100 PERCENT CONFIRMED: HIJACKED IBM ENGINEER SUCCESSFULLY DIALED OUT OF DIEGO GARCIA

RUSH UPDATE: The story below is NOW CONFIRMED 100 PERCENT TRUE.

The blindfold:
  The man claimed to be blindfolded when he sent the message. When the American military blindfolds someone, it is accomplished by putting a bag over the head that is locked so you can't get it off. This left the engineers hands free. This would have made it possible for him to pull his Iphone 5 (a fact confirmed by the Exif data) out of his butt as stated, and use the voice command ability of the Iphone to just talk to it to log in and post the message. This explains why he sent a black photo, he could not see what he was sending, he just knew he snapped a photo and sent whatever got taken.

The coordinates:When the coordinates are added to the fact that the photo's exif data does not match the Google coordinates or any other coordinates for Diego Garcia that are posted online, but is still within the boundaries of Diego Garcia, it proves that no one just pulled those coordinates off the web. It helps confirm that this was not just a hoax because the coordinates are exact to wherever on Diego Garcia the Iphone was when it took the photo.

ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS:

IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 GOT A SELFIE OUT TO THE INTERNET.

This image, which appears black was posted as taken in a dark cell by an IBM engineer. The picture is black because the cell was too dark, but a critical piece of information was embedded in the Exif data, the coordinates to Diego Garcia, where the picture was taken. And it's real, this is NOT a hoax. The coordinates in the picture indicate that the photo was taken within 3 miles of what Google officially gives for Diego Garcia. It is NOT EXACTLY what comes up on Google. It is off a couple miles, so NO ONE GOOGLED THIS, thus helping to confirm it's authenticity. I don't know how big the island is, but if it has a runway, that certainly fits.
  The picture posted with the following text: "I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly."

ASTEROID IMPACT LEVEL UPDATE: SCAMMERS ARE SAYING THERE NEVER WAS A PHILLIP WOOD WORKING FOR IBM. BUT HIS LINKDIN DESTROYS THAT LIE AND CONFIRMS THE STORY:

Image Exif data: THE SMOKING GUN

The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an Iphone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the Iphone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia. THE FIRST TIME A BLANK PHOTO SAID IT ALL.
  Exif can't be rewritten with common software, it can only be added to in fields such as image credits with some advanced applications applications. It can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED. Photos with the exif intact will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I'd say it's probably real.

Surrounding this story is the fact that the man who managed to get this information to Farganne (forum member Glitch) was harassed and received many threatening voice mails over it, that is another piece of evidence pointing to this as being real. One thing is certain, once it's posted here on this site the genie is OUT OF THE BOTTLE. I cannot stress how important it is that the GPS coordinates in the photo do not perfectly match what Google says and are not posted anywhere on the web, because it proves that the source of those coordinates did not come from google or Wikipedia, they really did come from the imaging device and it HAD TO be at Diego Garcia when it took the photo.

DEAR U.S. ARMED FORCES: THE GAME IS OVER. RETURN FLIGHT 370 TO MALAYSIA AIRLINES, RETURN THE PEOPLE TO THEIR FAMILIES, AND SEND PHILLIP WOOD HOME. You have been BUSTED!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-3-31 21:33:04 | 显示全部楼层
强烈关注!如果是真的,那就提前摊牌,与毛熊呼应,看他们怎么办?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|大参考 |

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 23:05 , Processed in 0.109375 second(s), 17 queries .